AIM
tell0x

Gunbound Teaser Gunbound Teaser

Quite good!

I actually really enjoyed it! Im thinking though, the lack of popular culture (gunbound is more than likely near unheard of around these parts..) is more than likely its reason for not having a higher score. A shame, really, its quite clever, and well done.

My kudos!

Star Wars : Lo Mein Star Wars : Lo Mein

hehe

this was soooo damn funny,I never usually laugh at things on the portal but this was just the funniest shit I've ever seen in my life :)

good work,wow,I didnt think the maker of the britney spears dress-up doll would make something like this....nice work :)

- Cionex
- Jonathon S blows goats for nickels

invasion of earth-part 1 invasion of earth-part 1

....

hmmm...Mindwarp might also be making a series,but with some differences.The graphics and storyline would be 100times better and we won't have "blublabla" as everybody's speech. oh,and we'll have a loader. perhaps you should follow these examples and improve your work.

Donkey Kong Country Donkey Kong Country

hmmmmm

Im not dissing you randy,but you might want to spend a little more time on your projects,this was funny,but Its not really worth its score.

WOMBAT STEW! WOMBAT STEW!

.....

ok,some dumbassed 7 year old pokemon loving fag made some strange flash movie when high off sniffing tip-ex.

I need a holiday.

WHO_LET_THE_HOGS_OUT WHO_LET_THE_HOGS_OUT

shit

This wasn't worth waiting over my monitor for 5 minutes. You could have at least replaced the barks with oinks.This is just the same frames over and over again with music playing.

Dave Courage: Mission One Dave Courage: Mission One

.....

This would be a helluva good series if they weren't damn stick figures

Ryu VS Megaman Ryu VS Megaman

wow

Heh,that was some funny shit man,the only slighty bad thing was the sounds... The laser was off-target to the sound and the ending music was a bit slower then usual....For all those video game director cut's...this is eomthing to look up to!