AIM
tell0x

Gunbound Teaser Gunbound Teaser

Quite good!

I actually really enjoyed it! Im thinking though, the lack of popular culture (gunbound is more than likely near unheard of around these parts..) is more than likely its reason for not having a higher score. A shame, really, its quite clever, and well done.

My kudos!

Star Wars : Lo Mein Star Wars : Lo Mein

hehe

this was soooo damn funny,I never usually laugh at things on the portal but this was just the funniest shit I've ever seen in my life :)

good work,wow,I didnt think the maker of the britney spears dress-up doll would make something like this....nice work :)

- Cionex
- Jonathon S blows goats for nickels

invasion of earth-part 1 invasion of earth-part 1

....

hmmm...Mindwarp might also be making a series,but with some differences.The graphics and storyline would be 100times better and we won't have "blublabla" as everybody's speech. oh,and we'll have a loader. perhaps you should follow these examples and improve your work.

Galactic Strife Galactic Strife

:) *thumbs up*

hahaha This gave me an my bro gaz over 2 hours of non stop laughing and action,This was one of the funnest things I've ever played,Keep up the good work!!!

Your Vote Counts! Your Vote Counts!

hmmm

it isn't great...but I must admit,I did have a laugh at the adolf hitler one.

Nintendo Rpg (Finished) Nintendo Rpg (Finished)

excellent

Ok,This kid is 12. SO FUCKING WHAT!? He's 12 and he does a whole lot fucking better then most of you at this.Quit the insults!! Anyway,Im proud to announce Jon S has joined my flash site :) expect it up very soon!!

This is an excellent game,I play it for fun,I dont try to lose,the music and gameplay is excellent! The special fx are something I could look at all day.

Also,Since me and Jonny boy will be working on our new company together,And I decided to interveiw him :) The sequel WILL have a losing system put in,perhaps have items,and s much better storyline. If you wish to read the interveiw,lease go to the bbs!!